Latest Case Study

Design agency case study

Design industry client How we helped our clients improve profitability


Introduction to Beyond the Numbers

Can I claim VAT on entertaining expenses?

VAT cannot be claimed on entertaining expenses if there are non-members of staff present.  This includes the gratuitous provision to customers or clients of hotel accommodation, food and drink or tickets to events.

VAT can however be claimed on staff entertainment such as staff parties, team building exercises etc.

Get in touch today

Book an appointment and we’d be delighted to tell you more about our experience helping other clients in your sector. We’d love to help you, too.


Get in touch today and let’s discuss “The numbers”

0131 225 5155Get in touch
Get our latest news, advice and tax tips.

Website by 39steps