Latest Case Study

Design agency case study

Design industry client How we helped our clients improve profitability


Introduction to Beyond the Numbers

Registered office service

Companies House requires that all companies have a registered office.

When you incorporate a limited company or a limited liability partnership you must notify Companies House of the registered office.

The registered office will be shown on the public record at Companies House and will be used for correspondence from Companies House.

Unless otherwise specified the registers of the company or partnership should be held at the registered office.

You can choose to have your registered office at an address which is different to your trading address such as the office of your accountant or lawyer.

We are happy to provide a registered office service to our clients so if you are interested in finding out more about this please get in touch.

  • I work with Val and beyond the Numbers, because they are exactly that..more than just the numbers. They work hard to understand my business, understand the business needs that are unique to me. They then shape the support and service around those needs.

    What I particularly like is that they are up for doing all sorts of support, from basic book-keeping, through to strategic challenge and insight. Trusted partners.

    Martin Ewart, Bigwheel Leadership Ltd

View More

Get in touch today

Book an appointment and we’d be delighted to tell you more
about our experience helping other clients in your sector.
We’d love to help you, too.

get in touch

Get in touch today and let’s discuss “The numbers”

0131 225 5155Get in touch
Get our latest news, advice and tax tips.
Website by 39steps